We might be nearing the end of August, but that doesn’t mean it’s time to pack up the pool floats and break out the sweaters just yet. Technically, the official first day of fall isn’t until September 22; meaning we have a full month left to squeeze in every summer-related activity yet to be taken advantage of. And more importantly, a full month more of frosé (you know, priorities).
Don’t know where to start? We looked back at our 100 Days of Summer package to pull out some of our favorites and create the ultimate end of summer bucket list.
1. Head to your local craft store and pick up supplies for some fun summer DIYs. From honeycomb arches to edible flower-infused ice cubes, these crafts are everything you need to throw a chic summer fete.
2. Take your love of summer cocktails to go with any of these canned boozy beverages. They’re the ultimate beach day accessory.
3. Summer may be coming to an end (eventually, anyway), but protecting your skin is a year-round job: Learn how to treat your sunburns effectively.
4. Unable to make it to a tropical destination this year? Not to worry—bring the festivities home with a tiki-themed bash. Our complete party checklist has you covered on everything from the food to the music.
5. For a more low key summer get-together, grab a king-sized sheet and convert your backyard into an open-air movie theater. It’s a great way to entertain younger children and do something the whole family can enjoy.
6. Whether you’re traveling across the country or just to a beach for the weekend, beat boredom with any of our six favorite games.
7. These grown-up treats are redeeming the good name of the Jell-O shot. Our variations include hibiscus tea and watermelon juice—fancier, summer-approved ingredients you’re guaranteed to love.
8. Give your interiors a refresh via a new coat of paint in any of summer’s hottest colors.
9. Treat yourself to an at-home manicure in a bright, summer-inspired shade. Our editors share their top polish picks for the season, here.
10. Dive into one of the many new books out this summer (PSA: Hello, Sunshine by Laura Dave is a great first choice).
11. Don’t live near a beach? It’s not too late—or expensive—to get yourself an inflatable pool. Choose from our favorites, all under $100.
12. Celebrate summer the French way: With a chic cocktail in hand. We interviewed St-Germain ambassador and mixology connoisseur Camille Ralph Vidal to get her tips on entertaining a la francais—plus, four of her favorite drink recipes.
13. Curated by Tory Burch, our summer playlist is perfect for days at the beach, long car trips, outdoor picnics, or even your morning commute.
14. Able to squeeze in a last-minute summer getaway? Try one of these designer-approved destinations to ride out the last of the warm weather in style.
15. Whatever you end up doing to make the most of these final weeks of summer, don’t forget to Instagram it. Find out how to get the best angle on your beach ’gram here.