5 reasons we love karlie kloss’s west village entryway
We’re swooning over the supermodel’s entryway scene.
Published Mar 13, 2015 5:00 PM
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs.
1. An Ikea sheepskin throw-covered bench means we can all score a similar look without breaking the bank!
2. Brass lamps and a seagrass rug creates an eclectic textural mix within the same muted color palette.
3. Modish jet black side chairs make a bold graphic statement with their sophisticated shade.
4. A dentil-and-rope antique mirror adds a classic touch of elegance to a more contemporary vignette.
5. Domino favorite Nate Berkus designed the downtown space using Kloss’ own wordly keepsakes and personal souvenirs from international travels.