5 reasons we’re in love with the film darling’s eclectic Manhattan space.
1. The lively mix of Old World elegance—gilded mirrors and wingback armchairs—and one-of-a-kind funky flea market finds.
2. The airy, loft-style ambience—enhanced by natural woods floors, exposed brick walls, and earth-toned textiles.
3. Nautical details, like the handmade ship chandelier , that draw from the room’s impressive window views of the Hudson River.
4. The informal approach to artwork in the room—propped prints and unhung pieces—that keeps the vibe cool and carefree.
5. A smaller, adjoining sitting room that doubles as a library for reading and relaxing.