A diverse round-up for all the podcasts you need while road trippin’ for your summer travels (or just road trippin’ in your mind while commuting into work).
Tracy Cho, Executive Director of Marketing, Growth and Analytics
– 10 minutes every morning about the most important new stuff. It gives me just enough so I don’t feel bad about the world, but I feel smarter.
Michael Ciancio, Executive Creative Director
“My Dad Wrote A Porno”
– Jamie Morton’s dad wrote a porno—no joke. And now Morton reads a chapter a week, discovering more about his father than he ever imagined. You’ll laugh until you cry.
Jessica Romm Perez, Editor-in-Chief
“Pop Culture Happy Hour”
“Keeping it 1600”
– Missing it from pre-election days.
Lily Sullivan, Editorial Assistant
“2 Dope Queens”
“Missing Richard Simmons”
– It’s shocking, nostalgic, and hilarious; an un-mystery that shows us inside of one of the world’s most colorful characters.
Lahaina Alcantara, Photo Editor, Digital
“Call Your Girlfriend”
“TED Radio Hour”
– Each episode is based around a theme, and it’s a compilation of a bunch of talks around that one theme. Sometimes I pick a topic that I think I wouldn’t normally be interested in it, but I always learn something interesting and special.
Kristin Limoges, Beauty & Wellness
“You Must Remember This”
“This American Life”
– I have too many mixed emotions and opinions about this.
Meghan McNeer, Photo Editor
“How Did This Get Made”
– Breaking down the beauty of all the ridiculous movies you secretly love.
Michael Wiltbank, Freelance Photographer
– So witty, so charming, so refreshing. (Ed note: so charming that TV Land gave them their own weekly late night show.)