22 Quick Dinners for When You Come Home HUNGRY
Mouthwatering recipes to make in 30-minutes or less!
Published Apr 10, 2017 5:00 AM
– 16 minutes Spicy, sweet, and tangy, these tostadas are made to be filling. A layer of black beans is topped with jalapenos, BBQ chicken, and a whole lot of cheese.
– 25 minutes This healthy vegetarian take on a Mexican classic is loaded with nutrient-packed butternut squash and a variety of spices. To save even more time, buy pre-cubed squash.
Strawberry Arugula Salad with Steak & Balsamic Vinaigrette
– 25 minutes For those nights when you’re craving something a little lighter, try this flavorful salad. The spicy arugula is topped with fresh berries, almonds, feta, and seared steak, and a drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette.
– 20 minutes These Asian lettuce wraps are crispy, delicious, and loaded with veggies. Plus, they’re super easy to throw together for a light and healthy post-work meal.
– 20 minutes Kale and walnuts give traditional pesto a healthy twist while the blistered tomatoes make for a colorful and juicy addition. Just roast them with olive oil, salt, and pepper in the oven until they begin to burst.
– 30 minutes For a light and healthier way to eat pasta, try this version, which is loaded with grilled veggies and lean protein. While this recipe calls for zucchini, corn, and tomatoes, customize it with your favorite combo of veggies and meat.
– 10 minutes Ditch the carbs and turn cauliflower into a rice-alternative by tossing it in a food processor for about ten seconds. Bonus: you don’t have to wait while the rice cooks, so you’ll save a ton of time and have a delicious meal in just about ten minutes.
– 15 minutes A Thai-inspired blend featuring red curry paste and a ginger spice mix, coconut milk, and sauteed noodles.
– 30 minutes Consider this heavenly blend your go-to for a robust weeknight dinner that pleases a crowd.
– 30 minutes Whip up these classically Italian savory bites with chicken sausage and a kale pesto.
– 15 minutes This heart-healthy recipe features a slew of the season’s most delectable veggies and a thick tomato base.
– 10 minutes With just five ingredients, this honey-glazed dish certainly doesn’t hold back on bold flavor.
– 15 minutes This noodle-based stir fry features fresh herbs, ginger, sesame oil, and even a hint of Sriracha.
– 20 minutes Pair a basic flatbread with pesto and the season’s freshest fruits. Bake, drizzle with balsamic vinegar, and serve!
– 30 minutes
– 30 minutes Barbecue chicken generously layered with all the fixings of a mouthwatering and otherwise healthy meal. Hint: prepping this in the morning allows you to simply pop it in an oven when you get home!
– 15 minutes A quick dinner at home doesn’t have to mean scrimping on the meal’s quality. If you didn’t think lasagna could be quick, this one will change your mind.
– 20 minutes Top this fresh green saute with strips of grilled chicken and plenty of bits of bacon.
– 10 minutes For when you’re craving something a bit more light, opt for this elevated take on the avocado toast.
– 15 minutes
With just a handful of veggies and a spiced turkey kielbasa, this skillet dish is packed with a punch of flavor. This is another one we’d prep in the AM.
– 20 minutes When two of our favorite ingredients come together, great things are bound to happen. This spicy mix is one you won’t want to miss.
– 20 minutes