11 easy decor updates for the kids’ room
Published Feb 10, 2016 5:00 AM
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs.
For as fast as the little ones change, it’s hard not to feel like they’re constantly growing out of their room or decor. Enter 11 chic and easy ways to update their space, without a top-to-bottom makeover.
1. a COZY LANDING PAD for the little ones to spend their days on
2. colorful WALL ART that brightens up the space
3. durable SHELVES with a minimal feel and maximum functionality
4. patterned PILLOWS for forts, fights, and more
5. ample sources of LIGHTING that (unfortunately for you) assures hours of playtime
6. a whimsical WALLPAPER OR WALL STICKERS to kindle their imagination
7. refresh the bookshelf with this COLLECTION OF CLASSICS
8.a STORAGE system that actually encourages organization
9. a SPOT FOR HOMEWORK, crafts, and lessons
10. PLAYFUL DETAILS that lend a lighthearted touch to the space
11. a LITTLE SPOT to call their own, to inspire hours of entertainment (read: more alone time for you)