how to transform your bathroom into a spa
8 ways to turn your bathroom into the ultimate escape.
Published Feb 13, 2016 1:00 PM
Hang eucalyptus from the shower head for a pleasant hint of its warm aromatics, every time you take a shower. Get ready for an instant refreshed.
we love the idea of a cluster of rosemary, eucalyptus, and lavender!
- Prop a pair of compact stools aside the bath and top with a bevy of scented products and soft textiles.
bright, globally-inspired accents lend an exotic touch to a charming nook.
- Install a floating shelf in an empty space (think above the door or tub) and fill with an eclectic mix of plants and greens to complement the look.
- Place a full length mirror (or one as big as your space permits) directly adjacent to the window, to help reflect light throughout the room. If you’re feeling bold, position another to face the medicine cabinet to emulate the essence of a larger space.
- Invest in a bathtub tray and stock up on all the essentials for an at-home spa.
A cozy landing pad that welcomes you straight out of the shower.
- Dress up the sink surround with dainty accents and upgrade the cabinets with a sleek set of hardware.
- Fill the space with bucolic elements, drawing inspiration and accents from nature. Complement the look with rustic details with an urban edge.
dainty vessels for the freshest blooms
- A vibrantly patterned wallpaper can instantly transform even the most intimate of spaces. Here’s what we’ve got our eyes on:
Line the shower walls with a captivating pattern for a daring backdrop with the most inspired details.
a bold shade for the door paired with a stunning tiled floor, complemented by a sleek set of glam accents
Music and lighting make all the difference. Set the space up to your preference and get ready for hours of well-deserved R&R.