video: how to make chia seed pudding pops!
Published Feb 24, 2016 5:00 AM
produced & styled by ANNA KOCHARIAN photography by MICHAEL WILTBANK
Whether it’s in a smoothie bowl, pudding, or in cookie form – there are plenty of recipes featuring this super food. Here, we transformed a classic chia seed pudding into a decadent, chocolate-drenched treat with all the fixings. Press play to learn how!
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, mix the chia seeds into the milk, and add in the maple syrup.
- Stir until the mixture is evenly dispersed.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
chia seed pudding pops
- Chocolate syrup
- ½ cup pistachios, chopped
- ½ cup peanuts, chopped
- coconut flakes
- Spoon the chia seed pudding into the ice pop molds and freeze for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Once the pops have formed, place them on a sheet of parchment or a cutting board and drizzle on the chocolate to form the base.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice.Pop into the freezer for 2 hours, and then enjoy!