8 ways to get your bedroom ready for january
Published Dec 30, 2015 5:00 AM
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs.
produced by ANNA KOCHARIAN
With a new season comes countless opportunities for change. Enter a few of our favorite picks, to inspire a mini makeover of your own. Take a look!
- A fresh set of patterned sheets, or a duvet cover, will instantly add a refreshing touch to a seemingly outdated setup.
- Accent pillows featuring vibrant pops of color and intricately bold designs will extend a dynamic layer to a neutral spread. We’ve got our eyes on these.
- Deck the walls with captivating prints or photographs for an effortlessly chic update.
skip the plants in lieu of this inspired piece
- A snug throw to provide an extra layer of warmth, for when you need it most.
- As the days become shorter, additional lighting inevitably become an essential. Illuminate your bedside with these mod finds.
- Bare floors in the winter call for plush accents with a classic feel. This cozy piece will do the trick.
- Playful trinkets to add a little color and flair!
Swap out the existing pulls on the dresser for these charming picks
The copper accent you’ve been coveting, paired with a gentle scent of cedarwood.
- A stylish catch-all that doubles as a decorative staple.