The Star of Food52’s Best Black Friday Deals Is This Half-Off Classic Cocotte
Plus gifts for coffee and cooking enthusiasts.
Published Nov 25, 2021 7:00 AM
If you’ve agreed to host over the holidays and have realized it’s time to replace a chipped glassware set or that you need to stock up on plush towels for guests who are spending the night, we have good news for you: Food52’s entire site will be 20 percent off starting this Thursday (and will last through Sunday, November 28), as long as you add $100 or more to your cart; all you have to do is use the code FUN20.
To help you narrow down the options, we rounded up the best Black Friday deals that we’re the most excited about for every room in the house (and out—there’s even a few pieces to dress up your porch or patio). If you’re eyeing more than just a few extra linen napkins, we do suggest waiting until Cyber Monday: You’ll still be able to take advantage of that 20 percent discount (this time with code CHEER20), but if you spend $400 or more, you can score up to 30 percent off with code CHEER30. Happy shopping!
Kitchen & Cookware
There may be no better place to find a gift for the caffeine fanatic or cooking enthusiast in your life other than Food52. From staple investment pieces to an electric kettle we’ve been obsessed with for more than a year now (all Fellow products are 20 percent off), get ready to score exclusive colors and styles for a fraction of the normal cost.
- Emile Henry Ceramic Tagine (was $140, now $100)
- Glass Lid Cocotte, Staub (was $400, now $129)
- Vintage-Inspired Persian Vinyl Runner (was $120, now $96)
- Mepal Nested Storage Bowls (buy a set and get a mini bowl for free)
- Fellow Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Pour-Over Kettle (was $159, now $135)
Tabletop & Bar Cart
Domino editors love nothing more than dressing up a table. If you need to pull together mismatched dinnerware and flatware, look for a connecting thread, whether it’s the same set of cloth napkins tied with twill or a stylish stem everyone can make a toast with (all of which are included in Food52’s best Black Friday deals).
- Jadeite Candleholders, Mosser Glass (was $72, now $57)
- Madre Linen Napkins (was $80, now $64)
- Raawii Strøm Danish Modernist Vessels (was $88, now $70)
- Dansk Hamund Serving Tray with Handles (was $55, now $35)
- Bormioli Rocco Stackable Wineglasses (was $98, now $78)
Bed & Bath
A fresh set of fluffy towels, a soft bathrobe, and luxe soap are all the makings of a hotel-worthy stay—even if guests are sleeping on a blow-up mattress in the spare room.
- Super Soft Double Cotton Gauze Bathrobe, House No.23 (was $128, now $102)
- Fer à Cheval Marseille Soap Set (was $36, now $28)
- Checkerboard Terry Towel (was $75, now $60)
- Gingham Lumbar Pillow (was $158, now $126)
- Hawkins New York Simple Linen Quilt (was $450, now $360)
Patio & Porch
Just because the temperatures have started to drop doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of an outdoor space. Stay warm with a concrete fireplace and cozy up on French-inspired seating decked out with ambient lighting. Add a blanket and a hot toddy, and you’re good to go!
- Folding Bistro Chairs, Fermob (was $266, now $226)
- Bolleke Hanging Outdoor Lamp (was $139, now $111)
- Areaware Stacked Porcelain Planter (was $90, now $72)
- Flîkr Fire Personal Concrete Fireplace (was $99, now $79)
- The Rope Co. Essential Doormat (was $156, now $79)
Organization & Storage
Are people arriving faster than you can get your place in shape? Woven baskets are a catchall for your clutter, and we found a few other pieces to help corral everything from winter coat spillover to mounting laundry.
- Handwoven Artistan Nesting Basket (was $160, now $128)
- SIN Handmade Uni Small Wall Hook (was $42, now $33)
- Lékué Lékué Ice Box with Reversible Lid (was $32, now $25)
- Like-it Stackable Storage Baskets (was $14, now $11)
- Steele Canvas Elevated Laundry Basket (was $168, now $134)
Domino’s editors independently curate every product on our site, because we’re just as obsessed with a great deal and an under-the-radar discovery as you are. Items you purchase may earn us an affiliate commission.