We recently revealed our top 10 paint color picks for fall. This bold yet approachable shade of dreamy blue coats entire rooms with the same thoughtful elegance it brings to just one accent wall. Allowing neutral tones and wood finishes to pop, our favorite blue for fall should make an appearance in your home, and fast at that. Here are seven reasons why.
1. Think only white walls can do justice to your cherished works? This deep shade provides an ideal palette for display. (And sets quite the mood for cocktails, too).
3. The ideal “grow with me” color, this soothing shade gives the perfect backdrop for toys (well organized of course), and imaginary play.
4. We love the way wood furniture and floors really have the chance to present a strong presence in a room painted blue.
5. Where walls don’t welcome paint, look to large accent pieces or furniture with size and stature enough to present a strong face forward with this coveted shade.
6. Neutrals come to life when complemented by a blue accent wall. Combined with natural light, this color appears crisp and playful.
7. Printed pillows in complementary tones artfully bind bedding to this moody blue backdrop.