Serena & Lily’s Best Black Friday Deals Include Its Dip-Dyed Stools and Seagrass Baskets
Everything is 25 percent off.
Published Nov 25, 2021 7:00 PM
Known for its signature rattan furniture, tassel-edged linen, and Parisian-style counter stools (a staple in Australia-based Sibella Court’s seaside home), Serena & Lily is our go-to brand for injecting homes with a little bit of summer bliss, even if it’s starting to snow outside. We’re always keeping an eye on discounts and price drops at the California company, and Black Friday (and Cyber Monday!) is no exception.
This year, you can snag any item for 25 percent off with the code ITSHERE. Below, we curated the best Black Friday deals that are on our radar—whether it’s as small as a seagrass basket or as large as a gilded bar cart—to refresh a dining room, bedroom, living room, and bathroom. Get ready to bring the vacation vibes home all year long.
For the Dining Room
- Riviera Side Chair (was $278, now $208)
- Beachside Bowls (was $78, now $58)
- Ross Slipcovered Bench (was $2,598, now $1,948)
- Catalonia Woven Runner (was $188, now $141)
- Parisian Bar Cart (was $1,298, now $973)
For the Bedroom
- Delwood Velvet Quilt (was $378, now $283)
- Kehoe Table Lamp (was $498, now $373)
- Milo Pouf (was $368, now $276)
- Dalton Flannel Pajamas (was $148, now $111)
- Artichoke Wallpaper (was $268, now $201)
For the Living Room
- Clifton Coffee Table (was $898, now $673)
- Miramar Fringed Chair (was $3,698, now $2,773)
- Corduroy Pillow Cover (was $148, now $111)
- Olema Basket (was $258, now $193)
- Huxley Rug (was $1,798, now $1,348)
For the Bathroom
- La Jolla Basket Vanity Set (was $258, now $193)
- Dip-Dyed Stool (was $88, now $66)
- Portside Sconce (was $498, now $373)
- Healdsburg Bath Towel Set (was $88, now $66)
- Riviera Rolling Hamper (was $228, now $171)
Domino’s editors independently curate every product on our site, because we’re just as obsessed with a great deal and an under-the-radar discovery as you are. Items you purchase may earn us an affiliate commission.