How to Make the Ultimate Waffle S’more Sandwich
Spoiler alert: it's delicious.
Published Aug 10, 2017 2:09 PM
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs.
Summer and s’mores really just go hand-in-hand, especially when there’s a campfire involved. For a treat that has remained a staple of the season, there are very few iterations of the classic that have managed to be well-received. We took to the Domino test kitchen to put a slightly different twist on the treat, and the result was unbelievable, to say the least. Here’s what happens when you bring together a summer classic with a handful of decadent ingredients. Take a look!
- one donut, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- crushed graham crackers, for garnish
- Waffle Maker
- Cooking Torch
- Place each of the donut halves into a waffle maker and heat for 2-3 minutes, or until the halves are browned and crisp.
- Once the donut halves are heated, spread one tablespoon of the Nutella on one donut half, and top with the chocolate bar and marshmallows.
- Using the cooking torch, carefully brown the marshmallows to your taste, and top with the other donut half.
- Spread the remaining 1 tablespoon of the Nutella and the marshmallow fluff over the top, and garnish with the graham cracker crumbs!
: 7 savory s’mores you need in your life s’mores brownies 10 S’mores Desserts That Don’t Require a Campfire
Originally published August 2016. Updated August 2017.