6 reasons we’re obsessing over john legend and chrissy teigen’s kitchen
We can’t get enough of this dynamic Manhattan kitchen with its daring style and unconventional appeal.
Published Jan 15, 2015 4:30 PM
1. The overall design. It’s all about rustic charm meeting industrialized design, which creates a captivating ambience that we can’t take our eyes off.
2. A built-in bookshelf within the kitchen island is not only space-efficient, it keeps recipe books and cookware easily accessible.
3. The untraditional backsplash with a stunning floral motive is bold and romantic.
4. The must-have chess stools in contrasting styles, which complement the fundamental accents of the space.
5. A bronze clad island that effortlessly harmonizes with the metallic kitchen hardware.
6. The beautifully painted ceiling, with a borrowed chard from the eye-catching backsplash, that sets the scene.
See more of their stunning space here.