5 reasons we’re loving sarah jessica parker’s dining room
It's no surprise that we can't take our eyes off SJP's dining space.
Published Jan 21, 2015 2:00 PM
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs.
Refined details and rustic tones complete this mesmerizing NYC space.
1. The unexpected mix of decorative elements, effortlessly juxtaposed to perfection.
2. A drop light fixture with sleek gold accents, echoing the lustrous tones of the adjacent wall art.
3. The double floor-to-ceiling glass French doors, which summon in a flood of natural light.
4. White-washed walls defined by exquisitely detailed crown molding.
5. The inspired composition of the dining table, flawlessly paired with a set of avant-garde chairs.