5 reasons we’re loving sarah jessica parker’s dining room
It's no surprise that we can't take our eyes off SJP's dining space.
Published Jan 21, 2015 2:00 PM
Refined details and rustic tones complete this mesmerizing NYC space.
1. The unexpected mix of decorative elements, effortlessly juxtaposed to perfection.
2. A drop light fixture with sleek gold accents, echoing the lustrous tones of the adjacent wall art.
3. The double floor-to-ceiling glass French doors, which summon in a flood of natural light.
4. White-washed walls defined by exquisitely detailed crown molding.
5. The inspired composition of the dining table, flawlessly paired with a set of avant-garde chairs.