We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs.
Domino x Semihandmade Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The ‘Domino x Semihandmade’ Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Also void in Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations.
Entrants must be at least twenty one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrants must be registered users of instagram.com. All employees of Multiply Media, LLC, doing business as Domino (“Sponsor”) or Semihandmade, their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules”. Each entrant or participant in the Sweepstakes is referred to herein as “entrant,” “participant” or “you.”
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12PM EST on May, 7, 2020 and ends at 12PM EST on May, 14, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by (1) following all of the Instagram accounts: @semihandmade and @reno_notebook, and (2) tagging a friend, all during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online carrier apply. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified. An entry will be deemed to have been made by the “authorized account holder” of the Instagram account, as applicable, utilized at the time the entry is made. For purposes herein, the “authorized account holder” refers to the person assigned by Instagram, as applicable, to an account. If an entrant is determined to have sent more than one entry per day, that entrant will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to use multiple accounts in order to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for transmission and/or computer error. For the avoidance of doubt, acceptance of entries or submissions will not be deemed to waive any provisions of these Official Rules, and the entrant may subsequently be disqualified. Entries must comply with file specifications and character limitations on entry page (e.g., must use the correct hashtag) and must be in English. Entries must be entrant’s own original work and owned solely and exclusively by entrant, have not won a previous prize or award and have not been previously published, must not infringe on, misappropriate or otherwise violate any third-party rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, rights of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right), and must be deemed suitable by Sponsor. Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of its respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any losses, damages, or expenses arising from or in connection with infringement, misappropriation or violation of any third party rights. Entries deemed lewd or offensive may be disqualified, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries that comply with format and suitability specifications may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be acknowledged by e-mail, but nevertheless remain subject to full eligibility determinations at the sole discretion of Sponsor. An entry that does not comply with entry guidelines will be deemed void and of no effect. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that his/her entry submission and all related materials created in or arising out of such submission, and all rights, title and interest in and to them shall be and hereby are, effective upon creation, assigned to and become the property of Sponsor. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor will have the irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up worldwide, perpetual right (and if necessary, license) to edit, re-edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote, distribute create derivative works and otherwise use the entry and related materials in any way it sees fit and in any form or media whether now or hereafter known or developed. Entrant hereby gives Sponsor and its agents and assignees, full permission and authority to use, publish and display the submission, as well as entrant’s (and any other person included in the submission) name, voice and photograph or other likeness for advertising or other related purposes in any media whether now or hereafter known or developed without additional compensation.
- PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Grand Prize Winner by accepting the Grand Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Grand Prize Winner.
- SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: [One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner] will be selected on or about 30 DAYS FROM END DATE and awarded a Grand Prize. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form or via post to the physical address provided on the SASE. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to respond to email notification within one (1) week after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and/or residency; (4) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days after its transmission; (5) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by 10 DAYS AFTER SELECTION DATE; and (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by December 31, 2020, after which no alternate winner will be selected nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
6.PRIZING: $1000 voucher to Semihandmade
Grand Prize is subject to applicable terms and conditions. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is $1000. The prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions.
- TAXES: All taxes on the Grand Prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these Official Rules, are the sole responsibility of each prize winner.
- GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of a prize; participation in this Sweepstakes; or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
- PARTICIPANT INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). Each entrant assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
- GOVERNING LAW: Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants, by entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, agree that Domino and Semihandmade and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliated companies, dealers, service agencies, independent contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, web hosting and service and fulfillment providers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
13. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ‘Domino x Semihandmade Sweepstakes’ c/o Domino, 145 W. 28th St. 10th floor, New York, NY 10001. Requests for winners’ lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. VT residents may omit return postage.