NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The ‘Outdoor Oasis Sweepstakes’ Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“Entrant”). Also void in Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age (twenty-one (21) for AL, NE, and MS residents) or older at the time of entry. All employees of Recurrent Ventures Inc, doing business as Domino (“Sponsor”), ShopStyle Inc., or Wayfair LLC, their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules”. Each Entrant may be referred to herein as “you.”
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 8AM EST on July 15, 2022 and ends at 8PM EST on July 29, 2022 the same day according to Sponsor’s time clock (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
Limit one (1) entry per Entrant. Each Entrant is eligible to win only a total of one (1) prize. Entries generated by script macro or other automated means or by any means that subverts the entry process will be void. Entries in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by signing up to receive e-mail marketing communications from Sponsor and ShopStyle Inc. and completing all required entry fields during the Sweepstakes Period. You may unsubscribe from these e-mail communications marketing at any time.
- ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Sweepstakes without completing the steps above by mailing a paper entry to Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period. To enter via the alternative entry method, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (“SASE”) with your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, and email address to ‘Outdoor Oasis Sweepstakes’ c/o Domino, 145 W. 28th St. 10th floor, New York, NY 10001.
- PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each Entrant grants to the Sweepstakes Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes Entrant’s name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval, and hereby release Sweepstakes Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
- SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: One (1) potential winner will be selected on or about August 26, 2022 at random from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form or via post to the physical address provided on the SASE. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential winner’s failure to respond to email notification within one (1) week after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and/or residency; (4) a potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days after its transmission; (5) a potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by ten (10) days after selection date; and (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by December 31, 2022, after which no alternate winner will be selected nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
- PRIZE: One (1) $5,000.00 e-gift card to Wayfair. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is $5,000.00. The prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions.
- TAXES: All federal, state and local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of a prize; participation in this Sweepstakes; or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
- ENTRANT INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) Entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). Each Entrant assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
- GOVERNING LAW: Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York. Decisions of Sponsor are binding and final. No claimant in any dispute involving Sponsor shall be entitled to claim or obtain indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the same Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants, by entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, agree that Sweepstakes Entitiesand their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliated companies, dealers, service agencies, independent contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, web hosting and service and fulfillment providers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
- OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ‘Outdoor Oasis Sweepstakes’ c/o Domino, 145 W. 28th St. 10th floor, New York, NY 10001. Requests for winners’ lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. VT residents may omit return postage.
- MANDATORY SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLOSURE: All Sweepstakes are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter, Inc., or any other social media platform. Entrants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Instagram or the referenced social media platform.