On the Bright Side
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The ‘On the Bright Side’ Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Rhode Island. Also void in Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations.
Entrants must be at least twenty one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. All employees of Multiply Media, LLC, doing business as Domino (“Sponsor”), Dunn-Edwards, or Lamps Plus, their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules”. Each entrant or participant in the Sweepstakes is referred to herein as “entrant,” “participant” or “you.”
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 8AM EST on November, 25, 2020 and ends at 5PM EST on December, 25 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by signing up to receive e-mail communications from Domino, Dunn-Edwards, and Lamps Plus and completing all required entry fields during the Sweepstakes Period. You may unsubscribe from these e-mail communications at any time.
ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Sweepstakes without completing the steps above by mailing a paper entry to Multiply Media, LLC. during the Sweepstakes Period. To enter via the alternative entry method, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (“SASE”) with your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, and email address to ‘On the Bright Side’ c/o Domino, 145 W. 28th St. 10th floor, New York, NY 10001
- PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Grand Prize Winner by accepting the Grand Prize grants to the Sweepstakes Entities, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Grand Prize Winner.
- SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner and one (1) potential Second Prize Winner (“winners”) will be selected on or about 30 DAYS FROM END DATE and awarded a Grand Prize or Second Prize. Winners will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form or via post to the physical address provided on the SASE. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to respond to email notification within one (1) week after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and/or residency; (4) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days after its transmission; (5) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by 10 DAYS AFTER SELECTION DATE; and (6) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by December 31, 2020, after which no alternate winner will be selected nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
6.PRIZING: Grand Prize: $550 to Dunn-Edwards and an online color consultation ($149 value), and $600 to Lamps Plus. Second Prize: $300 to Dunn-Edwards and $400 to Lamps Plus.
Grand Prize is subject to applicable terms and conditions. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is $1,299.00. The prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions.
Second Prize is subject to applicable terms and conditions. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Second Prize is $700. The prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions.
- TAXES: All taxes on the Grand Prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these Official Rules, are the sole responsibility of each prize winner.
- GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of a prize; participation in this Sweepstakes; or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information. Sweepstakes prizes from Lamps Plus are non-transferable and must be used within 60 days of the time it is awarded. Lamps Plus reserves the right to substitute a cash payment of equal value for any prize or a prize of comparable or equal value. Use of the prizes are at the risk of the winner and Lamps Plus does not assume any liability. Shopping spree prizes amount must be applied to a one-time purchase at LampsPlus.com. Unused portions of the prize may not be redeemed for cash, merchandise voucher or cash value, and are null and void after the one time purchase. Shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the winner, but may be paid from the winning Sweepstakes prize amount. Only one prize will be awarded per individual, family, or household. All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Shopping spree is not valid on the following: Hubbardton Forge, Minka, Kichler, Schonbek and Holtkoetter products. In ceiling fan category, the shopping spree is valid only on Casa Vieja brand ceiling fans. Other restrictions may apply. May not be combined with any trade discount. May not be applied at LampsPlusOpenBox. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and compliance with Sweepstakes Rules and a liability and publicity release. Any federal, state, local, or provincial taxes are the winners’ sole responsibility. Winner may be required to provide Lamps Plus with proof of identity and e-mail or e-mail address validity. Lamps Plus’ only liability to this Sweepstakes is for fulfilling winners’ prizes and is not responsible to address any concerns from entrants related to the set up, coordination or operation of the Sweepstakes. 1)Dunn-Edwards eGift Cards can be used to purchase anything offered for sale on shop.dunnedwards.com only and cannot be redeemed in-store. Product must be purchased from shop.dunnedwards.com with the option of shipping to the winner or pick-up at the local Dunn-Edwards store. Multiple Dunn-Edwards eGift Cards cannot be used toward your purchase at time of checkout. If the amount of your Dunn-Edwards eGift Card(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you must pay the balance with a valid credit card. If the amount of your Dunn-Edwards eGift Card is MORE than the total amount, the balance will be stored with your eGift Card account, and you can apply it toward your next purchase. eGift Cards will be sent via email once the Sweepstakes winner is notified. Dunn-Edwards eGift Cards do not expire. Dunn-Edwards eGift Cards have no dormancy, inactivity, or service fees. Dunn-Edwards eGift Cards are not transferable, not refundable, and not redeemable for cash unless otherwise required by law. Dunn-Edwards has the right to cancel Dunn-Edwards eGift Card orders obtained fraudulently. Dunn-Edwards is not responsible for lost or stolen Dunn-Edwards eGift Cards.
- PARTICIPANT INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). Each entrant assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
- GOVERNING LAW: Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants, by entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, agree that Domino, Dunn-Edwards, and Lamps Plus and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliated companies, dealers, service agencies, independent contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, web hosting and service and fulfillment providers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
13. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ‘On the Bright Side’ c/o Domino, 145 W. 28th St. 10th floor, New York, NY 10001. Requests for winners’ lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. VT residents may omit return postage.