Domino.com (the "Domino Website", or "Website") is owned and operated by Domino Media Group, Inc. (hereafter "Domino", "we", "our", or "us"). "You" or "your" means an adult user of the Website acting independently or as parent or guardian for any minor whom you allow to access the Service and for whom you will be held strictly responsible. In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, Domino does not accept membership registrations from users who are under 13 years of age. By registering with Domino, you represent that you are at least 13 years old.
USER OF THE WEBSITE
You acknowledge and agree that any images or photographs that you import, any comments, articles, messages, postings, audio/visual works, written text, and Designs you create on the Website ("Content") may be made available and viewed by the public. Further, you hereby grant us, our affiliates, and our partners a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive, sub-licensable license without compensation to use, reproduce, copy, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, distribute, and publish the Content you have created using the Website. Such Content, and such permission shall be perpetual and may not be revoked for any reason. Further, to the extent permitted under applicable law, you waive and release and covenant not to assert any moral rights that you may have in any Content posted or provided by you.
By posting or providing any Content on the Website, you represent and warrant to domino that you own or have the right to use and permit us to use and license such Content in the manner stated in this Agreement. By way of example and not limitation, if you post or otherwise provide a photograph which includes an image of any person, you need to first obtain permission or a release from such person appearing in the photograph to use their image and permit us to use and license it as stated in this Agreement and you must be the owner or licensee of the copyright in the photograph, with the right to permit us to use it as stated in this Agreement.
You agree not to post or provide any Content that belongs to any person other than yourself or that contains the name, voice or likeness of any person other than yourself unless you first obtain permission to do so, and to grant to us the rights granted in this agreement, from that person.
You further agree that we may use the posted or provided Content in any manner that we deem appropriate or necessary. We reserve the right to edit or abridge any Content for any reason, and to edit, refuse to post or remove any Content submitted by you or others.
In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another's account without permission. If we request registration information from you, you must provide us with true, accurate, current, and complete information. You must promptly update your registration to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You may not use anyone else's password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your accounts and passwords.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your passwords or accounts or any other breach of security. You also acknowledge that failure to exit from your accounts at the end of each session may result in unauthorized use of your accounts. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if you fail to comply with these requirements.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots", "spiders", "offline readers", etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Domino servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Domino grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Domino reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
The technology and the software underlying our sites and the Services is the property of Domino. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying our sites or the Services. You agree not to modify the software underlying our sites in any manner or form or to use modified versions of such software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our sites.
In addition to other disclaimers found in this Agreement, we do not endorse or make any warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any Content posted on the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use our sites to take any of the following actions:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
- Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so;
- Transmit surveys, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- Download any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- Collect or store personal information about other end users;
- Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers, or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Domino representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Engage in any illegal activities.
DEAL OF THE DAY
The deal of the day runs 24 hours, from 12:01am EST - 11:59pm EST. Orders must be placed within discounted time period only. May not be applied to previous orders.
PROMOTIONAL CODES AND SALES
Enter active promotional code at Checkout to receive discount. Offer available online only. Offer excludes Clearance or discounted items. Discount not applicable to domino design services, gift cards, tax, or shipping and handling charges. Certain brand exclusions may apply. Discount not applicable to affiliates: Williams-Sonoma, west elm, Pottery Barn, PR Teen, PB Kids, Land of Nod, Target, Crate and Barrel, CB2 products. May not be applied to previous orders. Discounts will only be honored during the active promotional period. All sales and promotions start and end in EST. Other brand restrictions may apply.