All the Coolest DTC Brands Collaborated on the Ultimate Staying-In Guide
Make your time indoors even better.
Updated Sep 29, 2021 6:36 AM
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs.
By now, you’ve probably found yourself in a different rhythm in your day-to-day life. Still, coping with such a dramatic change can be frustrating, challenging, and disorienting. And that’s why a new site, Staycation, is here to help.
Launched today, the online hub is spearheaded by sexual wellness company Maude, in collaboration with 23 different brands, from Golde to Great Jones to Floyd. With a calendar of Instagram Lives, links to charitable giving opportunities, and tons of content on everything from plant care to quarantine nutrition all in one place, it’s essentially a one-stop shop for staying updated on your favorite small businesses. And at the same time, it gives you a nice dose of stress relief: Think of it as a guide to remaining calm and inspired while self-isolating. Here are just a few things we’re excited about:
- A helpful list of ways you can give back to your community, courtesy of Brightland
- A perfectly jazzy getting-creative-in-the-kitchen playlist, by East Fork
- A validating essay on how to fall asleep in front of the TV, from Gossamer
- A how-to on practicing mindfulness, if meditation isn’t for you, by Asystem
- A guide on washing your hair the right way, from Act+Acre
See more stories like this: For a Bit of Cooking Therapy, Add Flowers to Fresh Pasta The Secret to Fancy-ish Cocktails Is Already in Your Freezer Yes, You Can Regrow Your Vegetables From Scraps